Cone washers - where to buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, is should be a simple one, but I'm striking out trying to find an answer. I need one new cone washer for my locking hub. Does anyone know where to buy them? I've found them online as kits with a new nut and new stud, but that works out to almost $15 w/ shipping--which is kind of ridiculous for a single washer (I don't need the stud or the nut). I suppose that I shouldn't be such a cheap bastard, but if I can find them for less, I'd rather do that.

Marlin Crawler has them. You could also get one from a pick and pull off of a Toyota PU. The ones from the IFS hubs are the same part.

fwiw, i have them in stock as well. also, complete stud kits for the hubs and steering arms.

hth

georg @ valley hybrids

Ok, is should be a simple one, but I'm striking out trying to find an answer. I need one new cone washer for my locking hub. Does anyone know where to buy them? I've found them online as kits with a new nut and new stud, but that works out to almost $15 w/ shipping--which is kind of ridiculous for a single washer (I don't need the stud or the nut). I suppose that I shouldn't be such a cheap bastard, but if I can find them for less, I'd rather do that.

If you only need one, try the dealer. No freight. Even at stealership prices it's gotta be less than $15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom