Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome! Cascade Cruisers meets every third Thursday of the month at Buster's in Tigard. I've been meaning to make it there but haven't yet. Cascade Cruisers has their own forum.

Cascade Cruisers | Meetings are held at 7:00pm on the 3rd Thursday of every month except December.

Cruisin' the Woods is September 24th. There is a run in the backcountry of Oregon at the end of June but I'm not sure if it is full or not. Lots to do. People go up to Brown's Camp in the coast range. I haven't gone yet but I hope to once my land cruiser is out of the shop.

Also check out Northwest Overland Society. They meet every third Tuesday of the month at a pub in Portland.

http://northwestoverlandsociety.org/

The PNW Overland Rally is July 27th. I'm not sure if it is full yet or not but that would definitely be something to do if you can. Good luck.

:beer: Chad

There's actually an event at Tillamook State Forest this coming weekend, put on by Our Gang Offroad, the "Season Opener"

Can anyone come? Im lookin to do some camping this weekend. I'm new to Oregon and would love to meet some fellow cruiser owners. Im not lookin to do too much wheelin but would sure love to chill and drink some :beer: with some good people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom