Mud for Blood? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BGarcia88FJ62

SILVER Star
Threads
Are we attending this event? Bowling after?
Canoe trip got cancelled so I'm in. What the hell are we doing?
:beer:

Yep, attending, 4 threads below this one is a reminder.

It's at the same location as last year, we went bowling after and I say we do it again.

If we meet at M4B about noon, hang for an hour or two and then go bowling we can wrap up the day around 4:00

Who's in?

Myself and Christy are in.

I think it's pretty much the usual crowd plus or minus a few. I know Josh is in Fl this weekend so he's out but I know John and Dave are planning to attend, aside from that I couldn't tell ya.

... are planning to attend, aside from that I couldn't tell ya.

I wish could donate on Saturday ... but the BRAG starting the following, I have learned the hard way that it takes several weeks to recover from a donation before I am ready for a hard ride, (and peddling from Atlanta to Savannah qualifies as hard for an old pup like me).

not sure i could peddle to the top of my driveway, good luck Larry.

so....who's in?????????

Miranda and I wont be there, we will be out of town...

slight schedule modofication, me dave and John will be there about 11:00ish. bowling is a coin flip, all depends on how many show up for m4b.

slight schedule modofication, me dave and John will be there about 11:00ish. bowling is a coin flip, all depends on how many show up for m4b.

You can take out my front and rear diffs if you guys dont have anything better to do :flipoff2:

Just mentioned it to the handbrake. If she can stomach the smell of motor oil burning off the manifold we may show.
What time are you going, Ben? We might caravan.

Chris,
W'll be leaving here at 11:00 am you want to meet up give me a holla
770-480-9193

BGarcia88FJ62 said:
Chris,
W'll be leaving here at 11:00 am you want to meet up give me a holla
770-480-9193

Missed that :doh:

Sent from technology I can't control using the IH8MUD app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom