Storms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Yall alright out there? The storms looked pretty rough!

All ok in The Colony...managed to squeeze all the rigs and the tow rig in the shop. Ya'll let me know if anyone needs advice on PDR or hail repair.

The bad stuff just missed us. So far it looks like a lot of small pockets of damage across the metroplex.

All ok in The Colony...managed to squeeze all the rigs and the tow rig in the shop. Ya'll let me know if anyone needs advice on PDR or hail repair.

Looks like I have some damage on the FJ40 and the Excursion. :mad:

Golf ball sized hail at my place along with 60mph+ winds. Looks like most of the cars on our street (including my son's) have some hail damage.

Yikes. We got really, really lucky in Richardson. Tons of heavy rain, up tempo winds, but not even any small branches downed. At least, not at my house. The last line that came through was supposed be the weakest line, and darned if it wasn't the ONLY line that got the warning sirens talking. After I had gone to bed, of course...
If anybody needs anything, let us know. Sorry to hear about the damage, you guys. Wish we had all gotten through it as lucky as Richardson did.

Missed White Rock

Not bad at WRL. Rain and occasional dime hail, but really just wind more than anything.

This was at work (Love Field) on Tuesday night.
panzer-albums-crap-picture19224-hail-stones-may-24th-2011-love-field.jpg
panzer-albums-crap-picture19225-hail-stones-may-24-2011-love-field.jpg

Home insurance adjuster came out yesterday. Looks like we're getting a new roof. Anyone have any recommendations on a roofing company in Dallas?

Panzer said:
This was at work (Love Field) on Tuesday night.

Geeze!

Got some pea and quarter sized hail in east fort worth the bad stuff was north and south of us. I keep waiting for the tree in the yard to fall on my tow rig so I have an excuse to claim it and get a mega cab. Lol

I work for a state Farm agency. You might wait until the storm season is over as long as the room is not leaking. This way you will not need to pay 2 deductibles if we get nailed again this year.

I know State farm gives you 18 months to have the repair under contract. No reason to pay more deductibles if it hails next March. Especially if you have a 1 or 2% wind and hail deductible.

Looks like I have some damage on the FJ40 and the Excursion. :mad:

Ouch. I'm not sure about being able to do much on the FJ40...pretty thick metal, but the guys at the shop just finished a black F450 King Ranch 2 weeks ago and it came out perfect. If you want to get a quote call james at 972-330-1397 and tell him you're one of the LandCruiser guys. They have one last major job with paint to finish but there should be room to do a PDR job or two.

Last edited:
Ouch. I'm not sure about being able to do much on the FJ40...pretty thick metal, but the guys at the shop just finished a black F450 King Ranch 2 weeks ago and it came out perfect. If you want to get a quote call james at 972-330-1397 and tell him you're one of the LandCruiser guys. They have one last major job with paint to finish but there should be room to do a PDR job or two.

James just finished one of my cars and it came out great! He even repaired some old hail damage, that was supposedly "repaired", and some door dings while the panels were off. He's working on my Acura now. I'd definitely recommend him. Very easy to work with and great communication on the progress. Shane, thanks for referring me to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom