You guys missed out!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

doughboy

SILVER Star
Threads
GSMTR was a great event! I had an awesome time!! Met some of the nicest people ever! I love the Cruiser community! I went to the event knowing one person... Left the event with friendships that'll last a lifetime!!
image-1207958841.jpg
image-1971852510.jpg
image-1027151552.jpg
image-789615266.jpg
image-3262299756.jpg
image-3602089540.jpg
image-1247421489.jpg
image-3478793334.jpg
image-2008976885.jpg
image-3403623434.jpg
image-1273792060.jpg
image-728145713.jpg
image-1229895422.jpg
image-2840723065.jpg
image-419842760.jpg
image-614984663.jpg

Looks like you had a great time. My truck should be done soon and I plan on wheeling the piss out of it.

Angelo,

It was great meeting you and a blast watching you bring home the trophy for the dirt track!!!
everyone thought you had a blower with that whistle you got in the skinny :D
I hate I missed the official HOT LAP out repairing tie rod and drag link but here is a practice lap for ya. Glad it was good advice I gave going right on the tires; you can hear my last second doubt as you approach. Again good driving and glad you didnt get as excited as those florida flatlanders when you saw that tabletop jump but I guess a 5' hill is a big deal for them :grinpimp:

Doughboy representing MO

lil air time

Jumpin Jimmy from FL 35% warning for language: volume check

He tells no lies. GSMTR was a blast; non stop partying and wheeling. Between the flying 80's, pink painting, dynamite dropping, mason jar passing, keg tapping, night wheeling, generally throwing down there was so much going on I wish I would have gotten to hang out with you and several folks more than I did. Glad you got back safe and look forward to next time.

Last edited:
Nice job Angelo. How many trees did you get on this run?

Looks like you had a great time. My truck should be done soon and I plan on wheeling the piss out of it.

YES!! Lets go wheeling soon!!

Angelo,

It was great meeting you and a blast watching you bring home the trophy for the dirt track!!!
everyone thought you had a blower with that whistle you got in the skinny :D
I hate I missed the official HOT LAP out repairing tie rod and drag link but here is a practice lap for ya. Glad it was good advice I gave going right on the tires; you can hear my last second doubt as you approach. Again good driving and glad you didnt get as excited as those florida flatlanders when you saw that tabletop jump but I guess a 5' hill is a big deal for them :grinpimp:

Doughboy representing MO

lil air time

Jumpin Jimmy from FL 35% warning for language: volume check

He tells no lies. GSMTR was a blast; non stop partying and wheeling. Between the flying 80's, pink painting, dynamite dropping, mason jar passing, keg tapping, night wheeling, generally throwing down there was so much going on I wish I would have gotten to hang out with you and several folks more than I did. Glad you got back safe and look forward to next time.

I had a great time at GSMTR!! ha yeah I have no blower or anything on my 80. That's just the way she sounds. she has sounded like that since the day I bought her.

You wouldn't happen to have the video of HENDOG and I when we did the blindfolded race do you?

Nice job Angelo. How many trees did you get on this run?

I hit five or six trees... three on the Quarter panel thats already messed up, one on my driver side passenger door, a few spots on my rain gutters...

HENDOG and I got first place and last place in the blindfolded race... I am a horrible navigator, but we got most entertaining!! HENDOG was a great navigator and we got first place with a Trophy!

Angelo

No, I sure dont. I missed the main event out swapping a relay rod :(
Someones bound to. My bet would be BMT hiker. He usually has his photobucket up in a day or two.

Dont let HENDOG's fool injected driving skills flatten your navigating ego, if i remember right hes not the greatest of listeners :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom