Club Meeting May 18th 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
7pm at the chequered flag restaurant on millstream in Langford.

I will be absent from this one, see you guys next time:)

i can't make it wed or thursday. have to be in saskatchewan till sunday.

drove the truck tonight, just down the road. the front end feels awful and there are some definite squealing. i guess the bearing looking things and the big nuts shouldn't have ended up in the 'leftovers' pile right?

well that's a no for me then too. would come down if it was thursday...

but not wednesday...there's this game on you see.

Are there no hockey fans in this club? yeesh...:flipoff2:

Im in for wed. as per usual. I fight pretend fires and drag pretend people out of them Thursday evenings.

As for the game..... makes no difference to me.

Hey Ryan, care to drop off my Power Steering Pump when you cross the hump?
Who am I kidding? You are gonna be hung over and rockin the couch all day Thurs..... right?:flipoff2:

As for the game..... makes no difference to me.

philistine.
It will when you're sitting by yourself at the club meeting... :flipoff2:

Hey Ryan, care to drop off my Power Steering Pump when you cross the hump?

sorry already sold it.

Who am I kidding? You are gonna be hung over and rockin the couch all day Thurs..... right?:flipoff2:

Yes, with the beer money I got for your ps pump, I'll be lucky if I make it out of bed before noon. Who knew those things were worth so much...:flipoff2:

Sounds good Jay. See you there.

Everyone who doesn't show climbs a new notch towards the "Horse as-s" award. I'm keeping track.

Sounds good Jay. See you there.

Everyone who doesn't show climbs a new notch towards the "Horse as-s" award. I'm keeping track.

ahem, I'd say scheduling a meeting for the night of a conference final game is verging on the equine derriere sorta behaviour...:flipoff2:

and your excuse was "playing with dolls" on thursday wasn't it? ( yeah , add another notch for that....:hillbilly:)

I would like to cycle in the corner with those twins. Now wouldnt you rather see that than the green guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom