[OR] FJ40 knobs, gauge, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sando Serious

SILVER Star
Threads
These were pulled off my 1972 FJ40. Some stuff is in good shape and others aren't really at all. Kinda taking a shot in the dark with the prices, but if I'm way out of hand let me know. Prices do not include shipping.

Jake

jakedwilson@gmail.com
(503) 913-1141

I don't see no stinking prices...

$5 - stock horn? didn't work when pulled...but there were no wires attached to it either.
$5 - turn signal assembly, worked when pulled.
$40 - gauge - speedometer worked, but none of the other gauges did. That being said...a lot of electrical was very jacked up. SOLD
IMG_3876.jpg
IMG_3877.jpg
IMG_3878.jpg

Last edited:
more...

$5 - Ashtray. Bezel and casing is pretty bad, ashtray itself isn't horrible. SOLD
IMG_3879.jpg
IMG_3880.jpg

Last edited:
$5 - Hood hinges, okay condition. SOLD
IMG_3881.jpg

Last edited:
FREE (just pay some shipping) - misc. electrical switches. No idea what these go to. I guess that's why it's good to label some of this stuff when it's pulled. Can't guarantee they'll work.
IMG_3882.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg

Last edited:
From left to right...

$2 - hazard knob, good condition
$2 - cigarette lighter, outside and bezel doesn't look great. knob itself is all right. Still pops in and out.
$5 - dome light knob, good condition - SOLD

2nd pic, left to right...

$2 - plug outlet was taken out of the glovebox if I remember correctly.
$2 - wiper knob, good condition
$5 - brake light, good condition - SOLD
IMG_3887.jpg
IMG_3888.jpg

Last edited:
how about a package deal...knobs and switches...? If so Im interested

dome light

I'm interested in the dome light knob.... do you take Paypal?

In2cruisers is first in line for the dome light, then westslopecruiser, then one more person who sent me an email. I'll let you know by tomorrow evening what the status is.

In2cruisers is first in line for the dome light, then westslopecruiser, then one more person who sent me an email. I'll let you know by tomorrow evening what the status is.

Thanks brother...but at this time im going to pass on these.... Recieved a donation from a friend that saw I was searching

Thx again

Last edited:
i will take the brake light if it is still available.:) You take pay pal?

thanks,
john

What all is still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom