For Sale FJ40 MetalTech Nose Guard Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A friend won this at Cruise Moab but doesn't have an FJ40. I volunteered to sell it for him. The price is $50 plus shipping which is what he spent on raffle tickets. It is a two piece kit which allows you to use the big main hoop with or without the small top hoop. It's already in a good sturdy box for shipping.
https://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-19-fj40-nose-guard-kit.aspx

Where is Batesville,IN. I'm just north of Evansville and may be interested.

Where is Batesville,IN. I'm just north of Evansville and may be interested.

Batesville is midway between Cincinnati and Indianapolis.

Can I get a shipping quote to 29212.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I'll break out the ol' scale and see what the weight is. I'll try to get a number back to you this evening. Thanks.

I would also like a shipping quote for 98390 or the dimensions and weight and I can figure it out.

Thanks

Joe

I'll just swing by and take it out of your yard on my way to the indy500. Wish I had the extra $50 for this, we are so close.
OT...How's the FJ Cruiser doing

I'll just swing by and take it out of your yard on my way to the indy500. Wish I had the extra $50 for this, we are so close.
OT...How's the FJ Cruiser doing

PM inbound.

Last year was a pretty good year for the FJ. Cruise Moab 2010, Bill Burke's Hotel Rock to the Needles trip, the FJ Summit and a trip into the Maze/Canyonlands in November. Just got back from Cruise Moab 2011 but now need to make some money which, as you might already know, isn't that easy for woodworkers in this economy.

Still available !

FYI, this makes the most sense for someone in the eastern half of the country so you will save some bucks after shipping.

Ill take it, PayPal?

Sold, pending payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom