For sale Honda Em 400 Generator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody interested in a small older honda generator, puts the cheap chinese ones to shame ! I got it off a co-worker last month for camping/emergencies but it wont start my deep freze if the power goes out so I need somthing a little bigger . 12v and 110v out put 400 peak watts 300 continuous . nice and small - old school Honda 4 stroke .

looking for $150 or would swap for a old fiberglass canoe thats just collecting dust in your yard !

looks like this
HondaEM400Generator.jpg

Its pretty quiet - I have no way to tell if it's quieter than the one you mentioned, its a tiny little 4 stroke. its solidly built, the only plastic parts on it are the caps - OLD SCHOOL .

Its pretty quiet - I have no way to tell if it's quieter than the one you mentioned, its a tiny little 4 stroke. its solidly built, the only plastic parts on it are the caps - OLD SCHOOL .

I'm out of town right now, back tomorrow night. Will call you Monday.
What I had in mind was something for occasional camping use.
~Bill

For an opening post, that was a doozy.

It’s only been six or seven years :meh:

So are you saying he doesnt have it, or are you playing captain obvious this weekend? I realize its been some years, never knew that meant its no longer available

Oh I was just pointing out the rather old OP date, but thanks for dishing tude on your second post, you’ll do fine over in chat...

I thought you were man. I apologize. I was taking a shot in the dark at the chance he still had it. Wasnt expecting someone else to chime in so quick with a painfully obvious comment

We're Canadians, painfully obvious, and we're sorry about that :) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom