Wanted nontube spare tire carrier tire bracket (part with lug bolts on it) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I have asked people parting rigs and those I know to have parts piles, but no luck finding a spare tire carrier bracket. It is the squarish part that has the bolts the wheel actually attaches to.

This is just a whim project so not looking to break the bank. Shipping would be to Lemoore, CA 93245

I went down in my crawl space and shot this picture of the tire carrier that I removed from the bumper of my FJ60. It was built here locally. Stout, but I got tired of fighting the access hassle to my liftgate and tailgate on a daily basis.
It is heavy and you would need a spindle to mount it on your bumper. I do not know how much backspace it would handle but I had no trouble with stock wheels and 33X9.5X15s.
I would give it to you if I did not have to ship it. To ship, $35 plus shipping cost.

Oops, Forgot the pic

Hopefully you can get some idea what this thing looks like. Send me PM if interested.
Tire Carrier 001.jpg

I went down in my crawl space and shot this picture of the tire carrier that I removed from the bumper of my FJ60. It was built here locally. Stout, but I got tired of fighting the access hassle to my liftgate and tailgate on a daily basis.
It is heavy and you would need a spindle to mount it on your bumper. I do not know how much backspace it would handle but I had no trouble with stock wheels and 33X9.5X15s.
I would give it to you if I did not have to ship it. To ship, $35 plus shipping cost.

THanks dude, but that is a bit more than I need. I have a two can gas carrier on the other side and that is probably too wide. But thanks for hte offer.

Coulda brought one to Bakersfield Dan.

:meh:

If you know someone coming to the Cherry Valley swapmeet who can MUDship, give me a shout at the shop tomorrow and I'll take one with me.

Answering me on MUD won't work...in time.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom