WhenSHTF.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool, maybe I need to bookmark this one!!

Becareful of the site Jeff posted, I clicked on the link and it wiped out my work computer with a virus or something. It erased everything, my historys, work projects the whole 9 yards.

Becareful of the site Jeff posted, I clicked on the link and it wiped out my work computer with a virus or something. It erased everything, my historys, work projects the whole 9 yards.

I deleted the post. I'm running NOD32 and Windows Defender here, and didn't see anything, so not sure what happened to ya.

Oh, maybe you weren't talking to me...

Jeff Daniel

Last edited:
WL, I am running the same things as Jeff D, website is safe. It may have been something else that wiped out your pc.

And I am ready for when SHTF. All I need is a mechanic and off to the ranch I go...in my 100 series cruiser because its way more reliable...and has AC...and warm seats....and a dvd player so I can watch TV in the back when my wife drives me around...

And I am ready for when SHTF. All I need is a mechanic and off to the ranch I go...in my 100 series cruiser because its way more reliable...and has AC...and warm seats....and a dvd player so I can watch TV in the back when my wife drives me around...

Dude, I like how you roll!

Yep, the 100 series is the ultimate zombie escape vehicle, but I'd love to have an armored Hi-Lux like in District 9.

Armoured_Hilux5_fin_GB_1100.jpg

Yep, the 100 series is the ultimate zombie escape vehicle, but I'd love to have an armored Hi-Lux like in District 9.

Zombies hell, you need that armored Hi-Lux just to drive up and down Mopac without getting slaughtered.

me too :frown:

So did anyone ask any of our brothers in australia if the world has ended yet? 5/21/2011

Only the saved are on Mud and therefore we will receive no replies.

My son and I are prepared for the zombies. Poison Nerf darts are ready to go.

021.JPG

Still here!!! Accounted and present for...uhhh... present and accounted for!!!!

The gun on your hood is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom