For Sale 1987 4Runner SR5 for sale TEXAS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling this truck for a friend who is an army ranger and is stationed in GA. I owned this truck before he did and did quite a bit of OCD maintanence on it before he bought it from me.

I replaced the timing chain, all seals and gaskets that were leaking, rebuilt the injectors, plugs, plug wires, dist cap and replaced the auto locking hubs with rebuilt manual hubs.

The interior is one of the nicest I have ever seen in an early Toyota. There is only one crack in the dash and the armrest pad is cracked. It has crusie control, a/c, am/fm cd with ipod jack. There is a simple drawer system in the back. The carpet is in very good shape except for a few stains in the rear cargo area.

The exterior has some small dings and dents with the tailgate being the worst. The passenger front has damage from an automatic gate closing on it. The mileage is 197,000. The truck is located near Wichita Falls, TX.

$3000 FIRM

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

Rest of the pics
1987 4Runner for sale pictures by Davidw1968 - Photobucket

good looking 4runner, if you were closer I'd buy it. I'm in central fl.so long drive would you consider meeting half way?

Nice looking 4runner...

very nice truck

Bump for a nice early runner!

Very nice 4Runner,how much MPG more or less?

I wish my 4runner got this much attention on here...

I just checked yours out and the price seems a bit high to me.:hmm:

Just my 2 cents:meh:

Getting aroun 17 -20 mpg. Looks to be sold but I will know for sure this afternoon. This is one of the nicest that I've seen interior wise.

Guy never showed up... So bump to the top!

PM sent

This is about an hour north of me (San Antonio). If there's a serious buyer I can probably take a look at it for you.

SOLD! Thanks for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom