For Sale fj60 Hand trottle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think this is aftermarket,in any case it was never used. This is a toyota product...

Looking to get $75 shipped. Will go to ebay by the weekend.

Thanks
James
P1011021.jpg

Last edited:
The Factory throttle control cable itself is $45 from Toyota - the bracket that holds it is $14. And that looks like the OE knob, anyway.

And I'm interested if the price gets closer to Earth and you have the bracket.

Thanks.

yes i am back on earth now....I had no idea about the price. It is installed in the vehicle and it is complete....How is $55 shipped to you sound.

Lemme think about it -- If someone else bites at that price that's fine.

i'll take it for $45.

you can ship it with the license plate i want, but you have yet to respond about......lol

Liam,
I am waiting on the guy who purchased the rear tire carrier he may think that the license plate is included with the rear swing out....I will let you know. If you want the throttle control Paypal me at kiddplain@aol.com

James

Liam,
I am waiting on the guy who purchased the rear tire carrier he may think that the license plate is included with the rear swing out....I will let you know. If you want the throttle control Paypal me at kiddplain@aol.com

James

ok, done.

wait to send it when you find out about the license plate. also, where in NY are you? i might be headed your way and can pick up

I live on Long Island about an hour out of the city.

James

am I missing the hand throttle in the pic? the knob in th pic sure looks like a "choke" knob

then I was confused by your first line...this is aftermarket.....this is a Toyota product???

orangefj45 otherwise known as Georg was looking for a 60 series hand throttle last week.

sold sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom