Another cracked dash repair..installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well this is what it looks like installed..glove box still needs glass work on it's outside because it broke up and I still need to build faceplate to go around radio but this is it so far
View attachment 509186

Last edited:
Looks great!

Now tell us how you repaired it so I can do mine?

Thanks,

Don

Check out his original entry "another dash repair" you should be able to find it easily if you do a search. He's got some great pics. A good write up.

It's really coming together nice. Good job man.

Ok, so I read your original post and there are some great photos and it looks pretty straightforward. But you didn't say what the material was that you covered it with. Is it marine vinyl?

Thanks,
Don

Not sure if it is a marine vinyl or not..the brand is Spradling..thats the name on back..it's has a woven backing ..got this one so it would stretch and not shrink when I put heat gun to it..got it from local fabric shop for 30$ a running yard..need 2 yards because how long dash is..got 3 so I could do my dorrs also sometime

dash repair mine

Could you do my dash next? i just don't have the time and the skills to do what you did so i'm willing to pay if it's w/in reason.BTW it looks amazing man.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom