Nice to meet you guys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey just wainted to say thanks for letting me crash your meeting last night. Being on the road you make home were you are at. You guys made it fell like home with the great stories and cool looking rigs. If your ever out on the east coast drop me a line.
thanks
Dennis

It was good having you. I'm guessing you will probably make it out here again before one of us makes it to your neck of the woods. Next time you come out, post up and let us know. We can meet up for dinner and some birf talk.

Hey just wainted to say thanks for letting me crash your meeting last night. Being on the road you make home were you are at. You guys made it fell like home with the great stories and cool looking rigs. If your ever out on the east coast drop me a line.
thanks
Dennis

Nice meeting you too Dennis, glad you enjoyed our meeting, it was nice having you.

next time I come out I will drop you a line. I would like to make it out to the surf and turf one day.

next time I come out I will drop you a line. I would like to make it out to the surf and turf one day.

Well, you may have only one chance at making an official Surf N Turf event, since the event founder has announced that this will be the final year he will be hosting it.

This event may morph into something else in the future, we hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom