For Sale oil filters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota dual element filters part # 90915-30002 for 1hz and or 1hdt for sale. Here in Canada as most know we get hosed at the dealer so when I was south of the boarder I picked some up cheap. I have extras so if any one needs some I will pass along the same deal just pay shipping, They are $16 each. pm me if anyone needs any

Toyota dual element filters part # 90915-30002 for 1hz and or 1hdt for sale. Here in Canada as most know we get hosed at the dealer so when I was south of the boarder I picked some up cheap. I have extras so if any one needs some I will pass along the same deal just pay shipping, They are $16 each. pm me if anyone needs any

Good luck with the sale, the 90915-30002 also works with the 2LT-E and 3L engines, and I believe the 1KZ-TE too.

Dan

Just an FYI: Toyota's list price is only $14.57 each on these.

With a MUD discount, these can be had for $10.93.

You might want to adjust your selling price to get some takers.

Just an FYI: Toyota's list price is only $14.57 each on these.

With a MUD discount, these can be had for $10.93.

You might want to adjust your selling price to get some takers.

Or buy at Toyota Canada and spend 55 dollars for one! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom