New beginnings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
So a local MUDder, Soonerfan, is currently at the hospital with his wife getting ready to have their first child. Looks like it will happen soon, so I am asking that everyone take a moment, and push some positive wishes or prayers their way.

To refresh your memory, Scott has a beautiful Red 40' that is getting some electrical gremlins worked out currently. His new project an 93' 80 series that he is dropping a J lift in this week.... well he was going to be doing that. Anyway he is a card carrying addict....

which hospitaL?

Not yours.

Shawnee Mission.

I had on my reminder calander to put the baby present in the car this morning and forgot!!! So I KNEW it would be today.

Congrats Soonerfan and family...it will change your life for the better. It's only been three months with our newborn and I can't imagine life without her.

Water broke an hour ago, so looks like an April Fools kiddo. Plus an Aries!!

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

Well congrats to him.

He's not a real cruiser head unless he orders new tires for his truck using the hospital wifi while new born and mommy are sleeping.... can't imagine anyone doing that....

Thanks everyone

we are 4cm, epideral is kicking in and i just placed a bid on a 97 LX450. What! Nothing i can do to help her right now. :) thanks again for all the support! Should be a suppertime baby boy!

.... and i just placed a bid on a 97 LX450. What! Nothing i can do to help her right now. :)!

And don't think for a second that when she recounts the story of this birth she will ever NOT mention that while she was in pain & only allowed to eat crappy ice chips while pushing a watermelon out, you were busy supporting her by bidding on a truck. :D

Congrats on your soon to be new arrival! :cheers:

whats the bid up to? oh wait your talking about the baby. I get to experience this in 4 months or so and cant wait.

Congrats Matt! I guess I forgot that you were expecting!

And we wish you were back here too! I think we met twice before you got hitched and ran for the hills! Of course, I have that effect on lots of people.

Congrats Matt! I guess I forgot that you were expecting!

And we wish you were back here too! I think we met twice before you got hitched and ran for the hills! Of course, I have that effect on lots of people.

I dont think I have officially anounced it yet. We find out wednesday if we are having a boy or girl. VERY EXCITED.

we are 4cm, epideral is kicking in and i just placed a bid on a 97 LX450. What! Nothing i can do to help her right now. :) thanks again for all the support! Should be a suppertime baby boy!

Pre-grats or regular grats!! A child is an excuse to buy another Land Cruiser isn't it?!! :)

I dont think I have officially anounced it yet. We find out wednesday if we are having a boy or girl. VERY EXCITED.

Wow grats!! These things happen in threes - WHO IS NEXT??

Wow grats!! These things happen in threes - WHO IS NEXT??

Amanda and I are having our second in October, so there is the third. I'm also using it as an excuse to get a 1st Gen 4Runner, because "Its for the kids".;)

hello

Thought I might post up that all is good with Scott. Got a baby boy..... wait for it...... 9 lbs! Mom and baby are recovering.
2011-04-01_23.36.58.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom