My new 100, 7 days later 295/75/16 BFG's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is my new 100. It's a 2002 with 29k on it. I bought it out of Florida a couple weeks ago. It's about as mint as you can find. The undercarriage is spotless, the factory tailpipe is still shiny. It came with the original tires on it and I couldn't take it any longer. This is the 6th 100 I've had and it's taken all 6 for me to find the one I wanted. Let's just say I'm particular.....

Anyway, it came with the fender flares on it and they made me want to puke. So, off they came along with the running boards. I was on the fence about the running boards but after spending what seemed like days researching the tire replacement situation it seems they looked much better without them. Like I said, I researched the tire replacement topic forever and I refused to post a thread on whether or not 295/75/16's would fit. With much angst, I ordered the 295 BFG's and luckily they fit great. Haven't had any rubbing issues at all. Obviously, I don't have this LC lifted, which I really wanted to keep from doing. After the 7000th thread on whether the tires fit or not I honestly came away still not confident if they would fit due to all of the sarcasm and differing opinions. Sooo, I took a leap of faith and they fit.

I don't notice a power shortage since the new tires. Although, I'm an unusually slow driver most of the time. Long story short, I love the new tires and the look of my new cruiser!
foustfleetleasing.jpg

nice....29K on it??? what's the back story on it?[/QUOte

A guy came in and traded my 02 and another 06 that were virtually identical on a new one. Besides that, I don't know squat...

I had 3 99s before I got a 2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom