70 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the "B" and "H55" in an 86 70series the same as the one in my 85 BJ60??

Antonio!

Yes for the engine and yes for the trany minus the VCV vacuum control compared to the BJ70 with manual shift for 4wd high....

Rob

stockpile makes it sound like I have a lot of them... which I don't ... so no I'm not stockpiling...

I dunno man, sounds to me like you have the makins of a "Rigpig" level hoarder....other than you like to stash the parts at other folks yards, and not under the house like a troll with his pile of gold...:lol:

pretty much, it will have some 70 series awesomeness, and lack some 60 series gayness, but otherwise, it's pretty much the same...:flipoff2: (returning your finger)

So how's that truck been treating Antonio?

Thanks Rob.

Thanks Ryan (kinda)

If the engine is of the 5 bearing cam design I think I'd like it. I sure hope I can see it run.

I talked to the guy he said he'd show it running when I go up to see it and put deposit on you're welcome to come... After that's done I'll just send it up to Courtenay with my tow driver... Then its just me finding time to go to courtenay and slice it up.

I'll take the blinkers, engine and trans are yours as long as mine runs :D

Everyone else... you should get some spare 70 stuff!

I talked to the guy he said he'd show it running when I go up to see it and put deposit on you're welcome to come... After that's done I'll just send it up to Courtenay with my tow driver... Then its just me finding time to go to courtenay and slice it up.

I'll take the blinkers, engine and trans are yours as long as mine runs :D

Everyone else... you should get some spare 70 stuff!

me want seats and bases...:grinpimp:

fawk no, had enough 70 doors.

last set I had were new replacements, and still a pain in the ass to get rid of...

if this is a 24v truck there might be a few other bits I'd be interested in...

I'm in courtenay at the moment parting out the truck, engine, trans and the body panels I want are out.

If anyone else wants anything now's your chance! big small whatever you like!

Call me on my cell or send me a PM cell is 778-679-07fivefive

s*** dude, I looked inside the pipe bomb today...holy crap is it confusing in there....

I *think* it's a 5 to 4 wire converter ....but jeesus I'm going to have to have a few cups of coffee and look at it early in the morning with paper and pencil before I get into the beer to figure it out.

On the bright side, there's 6 24v bosch relays inside it, so I can recreate my old system pretty easily with all that, so I think that brings my total of 24v bosch relays into the double digits....should be able to get into trouble with all that...:grinpimp:

thanks for droppin that stuff off, and brokering the random stranger drop off FSM's...gotta love my neighbourhood eh? :lol:

ya... the guy dropping off the random free FSM's looked confused when I stepped out from behind your truck with the pipe bomb.... a little frightened... and a little like... you're not ryan

... So I explained I was leaving you a present and he seemed ok with that... :D

on a side note I can't believe you opened the pipe bomb...

ya... the guy dropping off the random free FSM's looked confused when I stepped out from behind your truck with the pipe bomb.... a little frightened... and a little like... you're not ryan

... So I explained I was leaving you a present and he seemed ok with that... :D

on a side note I can't believe you opened the pipe bomb...

Had to look...still not entirely sure what the thing does...:hmm:

I'll have to flag him down one of these days and offer him a beer....

Do you have the windshield still? If so, how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom