New Guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a 1978 FJ40 not to long ago and i am in the process of making it road worthy for the summer. Was wondering if any locals had some parts I am having trouble finding. I need an air cleaner set up for a 78, the cover that goes over the gas tank on the passenger side, also a spare tire carrier set up.
Here is a picture. She isn't pretty.
1978fj4o-albums-fj-picture17894-fj.jpg

I actually found the FJ in a 2 car garage that had 4 cars packing in it on Diversey and Western.

If the trade between me and Gumby happens on the 26th he will have the gas tank cover from a 78. You'll just have to see if he has plans for it.

if ya need help wrenching on her i'm 5 block west of wrigley. I don't have a bunch of free time but if ya need a hand i'll do my best.

welcome to the obsession

patrick

if ya need help wrenching on her i'm 5 block west of wrigley. I don't have a bunch of free time but if ya need a hand i'll do my best.

welcome to the obsession

patrick
Thanks for the offer. I might be taking you up on that. I am picking up a nicer tub sometime next month then tearing into it. I'll let you know

I have in my possession a rust free original tire carrier from a 74 FJ40... shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Pm sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom