Parting out a 91 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a picture of the fj-80
10 1 29 G'ma Brooks' Visit! 071.jpg

I purchased a bunch of parts from wspastorbryan, he's a good guy.

I may take some of the a/c lines to relocate the drier for my 96. First I need to read up and see if that is viable option.

What color is the interior?

Duh... thanks. Perhaps I should have drank that first cup of coffee before I posted up. ;)

Gold.

I may end up going over once I find out what the interior looks like. I could charge you a small fee per mile to bring it to you... :flipoff2:

Oh yeah... I could also tell you the story of evicting my ex-wife while I was in Missouri for her mother's funeral. Sounds bad but ya gotta hear the story....

Front exhaust pipes before the converters. pm me Thanks, MIke

I may end up going over once I find out what the interior looks like. I could charge you a small fee per mile to bring it to you... :flipoff2:

Oh yeah... I could also tell you the story of evicting my ex-wife while I was in Missouri for her mother's funeral. Sounds bad but ya gotta hear the story....

What part do you need to know about? Drivers side seat is the worst, everything else was pretty good. Headliner isn't worth saving.

Power steering box and pump - are they free of leaks?

PM sent on water pump. Does anyone know if the water pump off this truck will fit on a 97. Are the hood struts good?

PM sent on water pump. Does anyone know if the water pump off this truck will fit on a 97. Are the hood struts good?

I would doubt a 3FE and 1ZF engine use the water pump.

No mention of a engine but doing a little search it looked like this had well over 300K mile on it. I might be interested in the transmission shifter. Do you still have the wheels in the CL ad pictures?

does the radiator fit a 96?

I actually got a brand new radiator so I could have an aluminum one from a 95-97. So, not normally, but mine does. It's a Koyo, which is the rebranded Toyota OEM one from the reading I've done here on Mud. 170 for one that's been used for 20 minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom