Partin 97 Rock Rig 5.29's lockers/ OME susp, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the room for another project and need this gone...Will sell all remaining for 2k. Needs only axles/suspension/tires/wheels.

170k miles, still starts right up, has cold A/C , cage, nice interior, clean clean title, etc. 2k is a steal!!!

All or nothing, it is going into storage, no other parts to be sold off of it.

I will keep and put 1 tons under it if not sold soon.

Last edited:
Are your spare axle shafts and birfs brand new?

Are your spare axle shafts and birfs brand new?

No, used...no clue on miles for rear shafts.

Front shafts and birfs I have two sets..one from 97 with 170k--not clicking and one from 94 with less than 120ish K miles IIRC...also not clicky.

Sale pending on one set..cant remember which right now..

Thanks!

You have PM.

Thanks

Can I come by and take a look at it and see what's on it? Give me a call or text. I get off work at 6. 803 517 0104. Andy.

Absolutely. Will do.

Hey Kyle, I might be interested in the suspension and the ARB bumper if you still have them, just let me know,thanks.

Hi All,

16 PM's to check..will get started this afternoon. Just got back home from dropping off the rolling chassis in Florida.

The ride home was a bit rough, got sick as all getout... puking on the side of 95 at 2.00AM this AM. got home at 5, just got up to feed the dog.

If you are looking for a part you paid for, it most likely shipped on Thursday. if you have not yet paid for a part, please give me a day or so to get pics or ck condition etc..still feeling a bit rough.

Cought up on PM's today..had a bunch!!!

If I missed you, reply here or PM again please.

Seats still available?

Yeah, owe several folks some pics..working on that.

Alright, if someone just wants the drivers side ill take the passengers or vise versa if they are in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom