Overland Expo 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there on Saturday morning and camping on location, looking forward to the new Krawler Teardrop

We are leaving Tustin around 9am Thursday morning so we will probably see you on the road.

Passing on this to save $$ for gas money to Moab this year.

Hi All,

I am leaving either late Wednesday and camping along the way or leave 4am on Thrursday and drive straight through.

If you are going to the Expo, be sure come say hi, we will be in spot 39 along the Silk Road.

Have been busy, busy, I now have a number of new products I will be launching at the Overland Expo. For a preview click on the link: TemboTusk products page.

It will be fun to see some MUD faces at the show!

I hope we can work it out. My buddy and I are heading to Baja on the 25th for a week or so. The "or so" being open ended. If we make it back in time I want to check it out.

Teardrop trailer frame almost fully welded as of today. All parts are ordered and either here or on their way Still hoping I'll be towing it to the expo....

I am planning to be there in site 33 near Jerry. I am going to have a great rig with some super cool mods and gear. Everybody should stop by and say hi. I am heading out there Wen night and we will overland camping in some nice AZ rest stop. Here is a teaser pic of something simular to what I will have at the show.

IMG_6348.jpg

I am planning to be there in site 33 near Jerry. I am going to have a great rig with some super cool mods and gear. Everybody should stop by and say hi. I am heading out there Wen night and we will overland camping in some nice AZ rest stop. Here is a teaser pic of something simular to what I will have at the show.

IMG_6348.jpg

I saw the drawer system in person at the our last club meeting and I have to say; very impressive drawer setup.

You have done an outstanding job, very clean. You should be showing this system at the Overland Expo.

Heading out Wednesday evening to get a jump on the drive. Plan to meet up with another rig or two near Gila Bend and sleep.

Looking for a nice point-to-point trail to take along the way as we head into Amado. Any suggestions? Nothing too aggressive, possibly some stock trucks in the group. Something that would take 1/2 day or less so that we can still get into Amado with a few hours of daylight.

Heading out Wednesday evening to get a jump on the drive. Plan to meet up with another rig or two near Gila Bend and sleep.

Looking for a nice point-to-point trail to take along the way as we head into Amado. Any suggestions? Nothing too aggressive, possibly some stock trucks in the group. Something that would take 1/2 day or less so that we can still get into Amado with a few hours of daylight.

Here is a link to the Overland Expo page with some overland routes to Amado: Overland Expo - Overland to the Expo

Are you camping in Gila Bend or just crashing in a rest area? I'm still deciding if I will be leaving Wednesday afternoon/evening or getting up very early Thursday morning. It is a long drive and it would be nice to break it up a bit.

Look me up guys this is my setup when camping!

845118507_yXqeA-L.jpg

Yeah, I am stoked, to be going. And working till 2am every day to try and get ready. I am hoping to get some sale so that I have gas money to get home.. It kills that the truck sale fell throu. But it is going to be great. Everybody come by the booth and say hi. Check out our new kitchen design. A full pull out kitchen w/ running hot water, stove, shower, fridge/freezer, dual battery kit, and table, all in the back of a 62 (or 80, or 100, or anything else!) Think room box. but made for overlanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom