Local Toyota Dealerships (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of any local toyota dealerships that give discounts to mud members or have some what reasonable prices? Looking to get a set of stock 73' 40 wheels and some other misc parts.

Thanks,

Jake

I believe the Kerney Mesa Toyota will give you a discount if you are a TLC member. I have had luck with both Lemon Grove and San Diego (Mission Valley) by telling them that's not what I paid last time and they have lowered the price for me.

How much discount are they giving? You just say you are a TLC member?

When I go to a local dealer, I first check with Hocker to get the list price. With this info, I go to the dealer and am happy if I get away with paying list. I don't think I have ever received a discount. If it is a big $$ item I just go out of state.

It would be nice if just one dealer would actually sell for list or offer a legitimate discount. Most use the matrix pricing scheme and charge well above list.

Does anyone know of any local toyota dealerships that give discounts to mud members or have some what reasonable prices? Looking to get a set of stock 73' 40 wheels and some other misc parts.

Thanks,

Jake

I order 5 stock fj40 rims from CDan. Cost was about 110 per rim plus shipping. I suggest giving him a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom