Wanted fj62 rear aftermarket bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an older IPOR metal bumper or any other aftermarket metal bumpers (with swing outs if possible). Located in Upstate SC.

Thanks
john

i know a long shot, but still looking

Hello I sent you a rough quote www.padgettfabrication.com

I have not built anything for the FJ62 specifically, but I have specialized in Rear Toyota bumpers for over a decade including swingout tire carriers, roofracks, sliders, etc, and I will build just about anything you need. If you can get me some dimensions or even draw and trial-it brackets we can speed this along. If you ever come up this way, I can get all the information I need and build the basic bumper on a weekend, and I have a Deal for you. If youallow me to use your truck to develop a new line of my bumpers I Can build your bumper at a substantial discount. That is ASSUMING your frame and the rear end of your vehicle is in Stock and unaltered Thanks Again. Spread the word.

AI also kick back $50 to each paying customer you send my way who buys a complete bumper. Want to participate in this promotion, give me your adress and I will send you some business cards coded so you get the credit.

Last edited:

Here are some pics to ponder... Let me know if anything suits your fancy...

PadgettFabricationBumper1.jpg

DSC09157.jpg

DSC09150.jpg

DSC09152.jpg

DSC09153.jpg

stevenStirecarrier12.jpg

stevenStirecarrier16.jpg

ebaypic062.jpg

ebaypic061.jpg

tonycomobumper2.jpg

tonycomobumper3.jpg

donatedbumper2.jpg