Free Sub Tank. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free sub tank out of my LX470, but you must organise your own freight or pick up.

I have now sold my LX after a very reliable 6 years, I will miss the quietness and smoothness of the LX .

Thanks to all that helped and advised over the last 6 years it has been a great wealth of information.

Still available? So what else is needed to make it work on a US spec 100?

Still available, but i am no sure what you need to make it work , it comes with the sender unit, transfer pump and mounting straps.

I'll probably take it, PM sent.

Last edited:
Could I get dimensions as well as weight? I'll calculate shipping to California. Thx.

Still available? So what else is needed to make it work on a US spec 100?
A $270 split filler neck* and either a custom circuit to make it work as a transfer system or extensive modifications to the OEM wiring to make it play with the ECU.

* I can get you the contact info you need to get one out of Japan.

Sounds good. I may hit you up on that part once I know I can get the tank assembly first. Building a circuit for the transfer pump shouldn't be a problem... I'd rather keep it simple rather than rigging it up to work with the ECU.

Thanks!

If you waant it grab it, I was looking to get it for someone else.
Personally I would wire in a "OEM sub fuel" switch and use a change over relay to switch the pumps over, as well as the sender when the solenoids are engaged. But this is a bit more work and you need the solenoids as well.

Approx size 1050 x 480 x 200mm

If any one is interested the Tank is still available, but you must organise your own shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom