Gulches Reschedule... (1 Viewer)

Gulches Wheeling reschedule?

• Saturday 12th slip, slip, sloppy day run.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • March 18th-20th St. Pats camping weekend

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • March 25th-27th Camping Weekend

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do to the fact that we only had 2 people from the Upstate that could make this a day run Saturday, and camping in the mud is out for the other 8 of us coming from a distance we have some options to discuss.

Please post your vote for what day works best for you and we will get a trip planned again. If there is no interest at all, we will move forward with our next wheeling event being GSMTR.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I voted for this Saturday b/c that's the only day I can do it - I'm at events almost every weekend for the next few months it seems. If UC can make a camping trip out of it another weekend then I say go for it!

The Gulches IS open tomorrow according to Skip. That said, I'm getting the feeling we're going to see a number of folks drops out tonight, more info to come in the next hours...

I just drove over the Saluda River which runs parallel to the Reedy River and flows past Gulches and it was still almost out of it's banks.

That about seals it for me and most of our usual crowd. Hate to do it but wheeling on snot just aint worth 2 1/2 hour drive and $150 round trip.

I've been there when I couldn't turn, being locked in the front, I had to go to 2WD to get out.

That about seals it for me and most of our usual crowd. Hate to do it but wheeling on snot just aint worth 2 1/2 hour drive and $150 round trip.

That's probably a good idea. It's going to be an awesome day but Gulches wet like it is is really not a lot of fun unless you like body damage and mud caked everywhere.

me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom