O ring for saginaw pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,..I have gathered all the parts for my saginaw upgrade,..and got my parts out that I got from Advance Adapters, quite a while ago,..I got an AGR pump and box,..
the pump comes without the low pressure tank,...and unless I misplaced it,...the big O-ring that seals the tank to the pump, was not included...does anyone know where I can get just the O-ring? I also noticed that Advance Adapters of Paso Robles, is not listed as a vender anymore?????

Check around, it should have been with the pump. Every Saginaw pump I have received from AGR the o-ring for the reservoir was included.

Call a NAPA; they sell the pump with or without the reservoir. Perhaps they have it or have a part number for it.

Tell them you have a 1975 Impala.

Or call AGR and have another one sent.

:meh:

Check around, it should have been with the pump. Every Saginaw pump I have received from AGR the o-ring for the reservoir was included.

Call a NAPA; they sell the pump with or without the reservoir. Perhaps they have it or have a part number for it.

Tell them you have a 1975 Impala.

Or call AGR and have another one sent.

:meh:

Thanks Steve,..I found the instructions,..and I'm sure it was included, but a lot of water has passed under the bridge since I started buying all this stuff and I guess it just got misplaced.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom