picked up the new dd...88 fj 60!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time for a new project....got this 60 and it needs a little tlc....lookin for a rear lid if anyone can hook me up!! First thing first.....to drop in the pz!!!and the r141

What 60? I dont see any 60!

Sorry...still tryin to figure out how too attatch photos from bb. I'm a little computer iliterate..and phone as well I gues!!!

If it's an 88 it's a 62 with an auto, didn't sell 60's in the US in 88 far as I know

Tony

yep, a FJ62 auto with 280,000 km.
price was right
interior is really nice
frame is solid
previous owner sunk a s*** load of money into it and then it just quit, suspected fuel pump, got pissed and parked it.
might make a great recipient for the 5 cyl diesel, even on the worst days he will almost double the fuel mileage of the gas engine AND he has the ability to run stinky veggi fuel.

rims are really good shape
tires are in great shape
brakes have been redone

i am thinking we might have a new Cruiserhead in the making boys :bounce:, make him feel welcome::hmm:

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :hillbilly: :hillbilly: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

i would have to guess he meant to say "60 series" which would cover the 60,61,62

he is still learning the different body styles, he has been working on the 7* series for the last few months and is just starting on the mall queen crowd.

parked in a old barn for the last 2 years.
body needs massauging.
engine needs to get running.

all in all, for the price, he did okay.
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 002.jpg

dad? he is a good kid but not mine.

boss? yah, he works for me and he is a mini truck guy for the last few years.

after seeing first hand how much tougher the land cruiser drivetrain and frame was he decided to take a chance on getting a cruiser.

he is on a tight budget so he took what he could find. yah, it is a girlie rig, but the potential is there.
he has developed quite the talent for fabrication so i expect to see some decent armor built and installed.
he also has aquired a respect for the qualities of a diesel so, as he posted, a diesel drivetrain will be going in.

he doesn't have much spare time so posting on mud will be sporatic but there will be updates for those that want to keep an eye for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom