eBay Land Cruiser Long Runner Intake Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how do i say this without coming off like a jackass?!

i've never seen one of these sell for $200. i think going rate is about $50-75; around here anyways.

georg

Well George, I really don't know you but if you say that you're a jackass I guess I'll just have to go with that.

I've never seen the '69 manifold go for $50-$75. As an old college professor of mine used to say, "show me the data" ie, shoe me the ad.

Never the less I set the price I want to get to part with the part if you don't like it don't buy it. I'll do the same with other people's junk all the time its a free market.

By the way, thanks for dropping the turd in my punchbowl. :flipoff2:

Well George, I really don't know you but if you say that you're a jackass I guess I'll just have to go with that.

I've never seen the '69 manifold go for $50-$75. As an old college professor of mine used to say, "show me the data" ie, shoe me the ad.

Never the less I set the price I want to get to part with the part if you don't like it don't buy it. I'll do the same with other people's junk all the time its a free market.

well, i was gonna post a smart-ass remark about how i appreciate your college educated dissertation, post a bunch of links to classified adds and whatnot, but instead i'll just call a kettle black. seems you saved me a bunch of time since you replied to this one yourself! :lol:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/67044-elusive-1969-fj55-intake-manifold.html

ps: if i was to s*** in your punch bowl, you'd know it. my original post was merely a friendly way of saying that i highly doubt your asking price was reasonable.

if all this gets deleted by the mods, so be it.

hth

georg

ps: if i was to s*** in your punch bowl, you'd know it.

Is this where I'm supposed to say something about not responding well to threats?

Did you even bother to read the ad?

Did you notice that I was trying to work a deal for it back in 2006 when the price was a lot closer to my ebay asking price than your stated $50-$75.

I readily admit, I can be a a-hole from time to time. How about you?

Is this where I'm supposed to say something about not responding well to threats?

Did you even bother to read the ad?

Did you notice that I was trying to work a deal for it back in 2006 when the price was a lot closer to my ebay asking price than your stated $50-$75.

I readily admit, I can be a a-hole from time to time. How about you?

i did take calculus but i certainly can't figure out how $100 is closer to $200 than to $50-75.

can i be an a-hole?! absolutely! :eek: at least i'm honest at all times, even if at times that might not co-incide with popular opinion.:ban:

either way, good luck with the sale. i like these intakes myself and have used them along with headers on Fs and 2Fs. noticeable power increase and well worth the hassle. :wrench:

georg

Missed this technique in the Dale Carnagie book...:hmm:

ps: if i was to s*** in your punch bowl, you'd know it.
georg

He wasn't threatening you. He was just saying he has big turds, so you would obviously see them if they were in your punch. :flipoff2:

I'd buy 4 of them from pardion instead of one on ebay!

Ok, guys, cool your intakes.

But if somebody has a good one of these for sale for $100, no cracks, I'd take it :), but at 200 bones, not a chance. :meh:

btw, Georg's comment was very mild, and as a pro, always welcomed on the board. You took it personally. Nice dog in your avatar, beav, however :D

i did take calculus but i certainly can't figure out how $100 is closer to $200 than to $50-75.

can i be an a-hole?! absolutely! :eek: at least i'm honest at all times, even if at times that might not co-incide with popular opinion.:ban:

either way, good luck with the sale. i like these intakes myself and have used them along with headers on Fs and 2Fs. noticeable power increase and well worth the hassle. :wrench:

georg

If you have one laying around Georg, I'm interested

Thanks
Ernie

Ha!
You brought this thread back from the dead Ernie!!!
I've got you covered. Will text you.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom