PA wheeling pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few picture of my first off road experience in the 80. She's stock with the exception of a new set of 285 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Pics where taken on Tower Road in Enola PA.
LC 1.jpg
LC 15.jpg
LC 11.jpg

nice cruiser, I am only about a hr from there.

Very nice pics.. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could find that up here in NY :)

Nice pictures!! How'd she perform in that mud and water? Here's one of my 93 Medium Red Pearl (best color) 80 from last Sunday in Pinetop, AZ.
019.jpg

Take that thing over to Rausch Creek ORV Park in PA and have some fun.

Carlisle, Pa checking in.

@ Lc80series. The rig didn't have any trouble at all with the mud and water. She could handle more, but it was my first time out and I wasn't really sure what to expect. BTW your 93 looks great w/ that ARB bumper.

Rausch Creek ORV Park is definitely on the off-road destination check list. It looks to be worth a visit once the weather warms up. Any one on here ever been?

good looking rigl love that color! you have lockers?

@ Lc80series. The rig didn't have any trouble at all with the mud and water. She could handle more, but it was my first time out and I wasn't really sure what to expect. BTW your 93 looks great w/ that ARB bumper.

Rausch Creek ORV Park is definitely on the off-road destination check list. It looks to be worth a visit once the weather warms up. Any one on here ever been?

haven't been but read about it on their website.. would love to go since it requires at least one partner rig to get in and since I hardly know any LC owners until recently anywhere near me it wasn't much of an option.

How "intense" of an off-road experience is Rausch Creek?

As much as I would love to play in some terrain, the LX450 is my family vehicle and I would rather not destroy her too much.

Rausch Creek is very stock friendly all the way to buggy terrain.
There are plenty of trails there for your rig, it is a fun place.

Rausch Creek is very stock friendly all the way to buggy terrain.
There are plenty of trails there for your rig, it is a fun place.

ditto they have trails for stock and other trails for everything else so not too much to worry about there

That mud pit must have been a blast. How many times did you go through it? I was doing the same thing this morning but couldn't find a puddle that big.

Rausch Creek is in the Appalacian Land Cruiser club's backyard and the Gotham City Land Cruisers get out there as often as possible.
Great park with very varied terrain for all skill levels. GCLC has the Coal Mine Cruser Classic every July at the park.
Good times. Here's some pics:
http://gclcny.com/galleries/index.html

Last edited:
I'm down for the next event. I did my fair share of off-roading in an old FJ40 a few years back, but the LX is just too purty to damage.

Nice! Local Cruisers post up. I'm near Annapolis with but family up near Harrisburg, PA. A Rousch outing sounds great, otherwise it's back to western VA for a summer romp... Good excuse for a meet and greet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom