JDM Rear Fan Control and panel Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tlcdiesel.com
tlcohf-1.jpg

tlcohf-2.jpg

tlcohf-3.jpg

tlcohf-4.jpg

tlcohf-5.jpg

tlcohf-6.jpg

Has anyone retrofitted this setup to a US spec TLC or LX450, I can possibly get one or two of them,,

Regards,

Saliya

Are you selling this? PM me if you are.

Nope, I am trying to buy them if I can install it, along with some other JDM parts...

Saliya

How much are you picking it up if you don't mind?

haven't got a price yet...I am buying a bunch of other parts like sun visors, overhead console with altimeter and compass etc...

You will need the rear blower for the passenger rear well and the stock wires to go with the parts for you to install. Is this a complete set or just what you pictured?

Nice. I have alot of JDM parts on my LC as well. The bug never stops. Is your source local or from Canada/Japan?

Has anyone retrofitted this setup to a US spec TLC or LX450, I can possibly get one or two of them

Try and get the RH rear interior trim panel from the donor vehicle if you can, as those fitted to vehicles with rear A/C incorporate a large air intake 'grille' to supply the rear blower - as seen in these pictures of a NZ spec HDJ80.

Also i think theres two different rear overhead control switches like the one shown in your picture. The GX spec doesnt have climate control so IIRC, the switch lacks the AUTO position, while the VX spec does and comes with the AUTO type switch. Clear as mud!

141880377_full.jpg

IMG_1075_2.jpg

EPC ARL J80  Interior Trim.jpg

Are those from an 80 series? Never seen them yet on any of the JDM 81's over here. Very interesting, very interesting indeed.

None of the JDM diesels (HDJ81 or HZJ81) have the rear A/C only their petrols (FJ80 and FZJ80).
141880377_full.jpg
IMG_1075_2.jpg
EPC ARL J80  Interior Trim.jpg

Damn, and I thought we got all the toys in the 81's!

There was a guy at the last meeting with a JDM FJ80 with 300k on it.... Look for it Thursday as it has this setup

Cheers

Why would one buy a jdm gasser 80....with 300k?

Thats what I said to lance, it was on clist last summer out in the valley.... If I see it I'll show u Thursday

You realize that there is a whole host of other parts which you will need to get this to work, including the plumbing for the AC lines to the rear, plus the whole AC evaporator/blower assembly for the rear? What appears in the original post only seems to be the interior panel bits, not any of the guts needed to make the AC blow cold. Not to rain on anyones' parade, but this would be a big undertaking, and my hat goes off to you should you go down that path.

:cheers:

Steve

cyclosteve-albums-ac-dryer-relocation-picture18100-rear-ac-plumbing.png

cyclosteve-albums-ac-dryer-relocation-picture18099-rear-ac-assembly.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom