craigslist 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 / All Great Cond, / Very Rare (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Potentially a scam but not sure

I'm fairly certain that who ever built that rig at least knows how to spell....

Don't sear your forehead on the muffler... what does the poster mean...Awd?

Wow. I just noticed that. Is that as weird as it looks?

BTW - called the number on the listing (not a San Diego area code) and it just beeps and then goes silent. Very odd.

Wow. I just noticed that. Is that as weird as it looks?

BTW - called the number on the listing (not a San Diego area code) and it just beeps and then goes silent. Very odd.

Same concept as the snorkel on the other end but for exit....where ever that truck is, it prob. sees some water crossings...South America? India?

Ahh, I see. I have only ever noticed intake snorkels. Thanks for educating a noob, Trapper50cal.

One of the guys who is on 4wd TV in Australia has a similar hi set-up for his exhaust on his FJ43. His though is an attachment that goes over the normal positioned pipe and then up to the roof rack. This way he can take it off and then its normal.

A google search for area code 425 says it is in the Everette, Washington (state) area..

Furthermore English is obviously not the posters first language..

Me thinks this is a scam or fraud of some sort....very strange at the very least........

And a massage seems like a lot to ask for a Cruiser. A foot rub, maybe.

The photos do not look like they were taken in San Diego area and no license plate?? Would California approve of a ? propane gas tank inside the passenger compartment like that??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom