FJ 40 Billet aluminum bezel key chain fobs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
Last weekend we had an open house at Metal-tech 4x4. To show our Haas CNC mill in action we had it cutting these FJ40 bezel key chain fobs.

bezelsmall.jpg

No they are not bottle openers just a cool little cruiser item.

Here is video of first part of cutting them:

YouTube - FJ40 Bezel mill

Mark

that's sweet, but you need to run that machine faster and bump the rapid up too.. ;)

that's sweet, but you need to run that machine faster and bump the rapid up too.. ;)

Agreed if we could. Its at full rapid for a TM-1 unless I hack the settings. Its at 200 IPM and can take it up to 400 IPM if I hacked it. Same deal with the spindle 4000RPM max but can go 6000RPM. Really do not need to push it too hard since its for short runs and development. Also its not a VF series with 8x the iron. Plus I would like to make it last! Just a great replacement for our old 1963 Bridgeport.

Mark

How bout a bag of coffee, one of these & a nose guard...... on its way to TN:D

Gotcha! I ran a TM1 at my last job.. but didn't have the enclosure. Carry on. :whoops: :D

Love the bezels!!

Agreed if we could. Its at full rapid for a TM-1 unless I hack the settings. Its at 200 IPM and can take it up to 400 IPM if I hacked it. Same deal with the spindle 4000RPM max but can go 6000RPM. Really do not need to push it too hard since its for short runs and development. Also its not a VF series with 8x the iron. Plus I would like to make it last! Just a great replacement for our old 1963 Bridgeport.

Mark

I want one!

How does a MUD newbie get his hands on one? :meh:

How does a MUD newbie get his hands on one? :meh:

i agree!! i'd throw down some money for one!.... what about an MT toyota bezel key chain fob bottle opener???????

Where'd the Bridgeport go? Guessing it's a J-head? Been looking around for a vertical mill ever since I started taking machining classes for my degree. Probably too far away though with how heavy those things are.

Edit: I'd be interested in a fob as well. That's awesome.

Last edited:
Gotta have one, let us know how we get our hands on one (or two)

I want one, too :bounce:

Very nice...I'll take a couple as well if you decide to sell them.

If you don't want to make more, I have a CNC mill sitting around doing nothing and could make everyone some custom FJ40 key chains :)

For now we are giving some away on our Facebook page: Metal-tech 4X4 | Facebook

We are also going to be sending them to events as prizes. Loan Star Round Up coming up this month is getting the first event ones!

As for being able to buy one we will put them up on our website shortly.

If you don't want to make more, I have a CNC mill sitting around doing nothing and could make everyone some custom FJ40 key chains :)

Thank you for the offer, however we do plan to continue to make them. We put the time into developing them to use as cool and different promotional items for Metal-tech 4x4. We want to give most of them away but will make some available for purchase on our web site. ;)

Mark

Can you put a custom name or logo on the back?

Yup they have a Metal-tech 4x4 logo and our website on the back;p. End of the video shows the back. There is room to add something like a name in the middle. But custom engraving is not really what we do, one could take it to a jewelery shop for that real easy.

Mark

For now we are giving some away on our Facebook page: Metal-tech 4X4 | Facebook

We are also going to be sending them to events as prizes. Loan Star Round Up coming up this month is getting the first event ones!

As for being able to buy one we will put them up on our website shortly.

Mark

Cool, I'll buy one as soon as they're available as I can't seem to post on the FB page to get in on the giveaway. My new truck sports your gear:

184283_1826835959948_1511763161_1926728_4132418_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom