Trade WTT or FS: 5 40th Anniversary / CE 80 Wheels FS or Trade for OEM 16x8 Steelies for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a set of 5 near mint 40th Anniversary rims plus 4 center caps that I'm looking to trade for OEM Steel Rims for the 80.

I would be willing to sell the wheels locally only (no shipping) for $575, but would prefer to just trade for the steelies. Happy with look but thought I'd throw this out there to see if I can make the swap happen easily.

1st pic is pic of one of my actual wheels, 2nd is of the OEM steel wheel that I'm looking for (the 16x8 steel wheel for the 80).
wheel1.jpg
baja63.jpg

Hmm a bit pricey for just wheels, do look nice though... I'd be interested if the price were way down.

I have a set of Toyota 16x8 steel rims but they have 6 cut outs instead of the 5 slot you posted. I was interested in a set LC rims for my 85 4Runner. I'll PM you as well.

Hmm a bit pricey for just wheels, do look nice though... I'd be interested if the price were way down.

I hear ya man - they are pretty mint and retail for something crazy like $400+ each but yea I've seen others sell for a hundred or more less, just weren't quite as nice, but certainly comparable. Frankly, I really just want to trade and not deal with selling so hoping to wait it out for a trade for the OEM steelies.

16x7 steelies

Here are some pictures of the steel rims. They would need a little paint, but the inside is clean and was holding air in tires when I got them. They are 16x7 with a 4.75" back spacing. I have a 5th steel wheel but it has the 7 slot cut out pattern (4Runner) I believe. Have fun looking anyway.
P3020524.jpg
P3020530.jpg
P3020528.jpg

Here are some pictures of the steel rims. They would need a little paint, but the inside is clean and was holding air in tires when I got them. They are 16x7 with a 4.75" back spacing. I have a 5th steel wheel but it has the 7 slot cut out pattern (4Runner) I believe. Have fun looking anyway.

Thanks Eric - not quite the style and size I'm looking for and really want 5 matching too, but I'm sure someone would snag yours.

I'll keep holding out for the 80 16X8 OEM steelies but thanks for the offer.

Just wanted to add that I'm interesting in buying the wheels, doesn't have to be a trade. So if you have a set of OEM 16x8 80 series steelies and would be interested in selling let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom