Cottonland Crawfish Boil (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star
Threads
Saturday MAY 28, 2011

Where? Tolleson Inn in the 073 District.

Time? 3PM crawfish hit the tables at 4pm.

This is a party for all Cottonland members who have paid their 2011 dues and guest.
Kids welcome, the pool will be ready.
Weather permitting, bring your tents and camp in the back yard.

Cottonland is providing crawfish and the fixing and a keg of beer. So make sure to bring extra BEER!

Hope everybody can make it and lets hope for great weather!!

HOT DAMN!

wct49;6403431} So make sure to bring extra BEER! [/QUOTE said:
hilarious!!! you would pick the day I start 2 weeks of military training....:mad:

you did it on purpose didn't you?:crybaby:

Drive your Cruisers and park them in the front yard. Chris can tell his neighbors he's started a new home-based business - used Cruiser lot.

Man, they are making you do your 2 weeks over Memorial Day weekend?

Gay.

On another note....

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

My favorite party of the year....

yeah...VERY lame but not my call.

just as well......my cruiser probably wont be running by then anyway:mad::mad::crybaby:

Get out John! We'll take you across the street! Can't wait for this party! Bomar on the Mic, mud bugs and free beer!

Damnit, I would have paid my dues to come to this one.

I'm out, this year and every year it's on Memorial Day Weekend. That's when I cook BBQ for 700 hungry Whiskopalians. Y'all have fun.

Get out John! We'll take you across the street! Can't wait for this party! Bomar on the Mic, mud bugs and free beer!

My dad was a Navy pilot, I all ready killed him once by going green, I couldn't do it again...he'd have a heart attack.....

his line was always, yeah air force guys fly as good as we do, they just need several thousand feet more to do take off and land after! (he had over 300 arrest in the Tonkin Gulf)

hate ill miss it though.

Josh...JesS....

See Chris, I told you it was a good weekend....

:flipoff2:

I will miss Del.

I might join the air Guard just to piss you off:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Ready for this!!

gotta get ready for the pool ! I may even shave my back... maybe

DANG! I thought i was in good standing! Guess I better up my dues... cause i got some land to shue folks off of!

If y'all arent sick of each other by Sunday, I might could be talked into a BBQ dinner at me casa.

Open to all CLC members and their guests. No dues required.;)

Too bad I would have to drive 1500 miles to get to this shindig, sounds worth the cost of joining another chapter.

Too bad I would have to drive 1500 miles to get to this shindig, sounds worth the cost of joining another chapter.

its worth it..

people have tried to sell their children to be at our crawfish boils.
:cool:

Bump just to remind everyone! I'm ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom