Another Issue with a Diszzy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi fellow knights, well this time A'm asking for help on this.
last week I found a band new vaccum advance for my dizzy, that Is looking while ago.
I installed the advance without pulling the Distribuitor out from the engine.
try to run the engine and there was no spark on the number 2 , 6 cilinders , I tried to set the timimng with the octane selector on 0 position, no success, finally, after try new rotor, cables and cap still gives me the same results, also pullout the Dizzy and it seems to be tight or with normal wear.

any ideas about what may be tha issue, will be apreciate.:cheers::cheers::wrench:

Try pulling the new advance can off and running it how it was before you made the swap, just to see if it is a problem w/ the new advance or if there is something else gone wrong:meh:HTH

Try pulling the new advance can off and running it how it was before you made the swap, just to see if it is a problem w/ the new advance or if there is something else gone wrong:meh:HTH
Try That today no success,:whoops: I started to think on another options for new dizzy, but anyways I give the dizzy to My friend, Quincho, he has a lot of knowlege on toyotas to see If he can do something .....

Try That today no success,:whoops: I started to think on another options for new dizzy, but anyways I give the dizzy to My friend, Quincho, he has a lot of knowlege on toyotas to see If he can do something .....

Keep us posted;)

HI there, I finnaly get my dizzy back from Quicho (mechanic) the issue was that the bushings where worm out, the machined new bushings and replace all worm parts, I will test it tomorrow to see what happens,, crossing fingers:cheers:

well , after Quincho rebiult the dizzy the the Piggy i running very Smooth and stronger them before, now I have to change the clutch.

thanks for all your help guys............

:cheers::cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom