Sway bar bushing kit for wagons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I'd post up some things I found to be pretty cheap and good quality. Not sure if the 40s have the same setup but OReilly's Auto has a front swaybar bushing kit pretty cheap and good quality IMO. Got these for $6.99/ea which included a Grade5 bolt, collar, washers, lock nut and rubber bushings. The MOOG brand was $1 more.

Part Number is K5254 $6.99/ea.
swaybar bushing1.jpg
swaybar bushing2.jpg
swaybar bushing3.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd post up some things I found to be pretty cheap and good quality. Not sure if the 40s have the same setup but OReilly's Auto has a front swaybar bushing kit pretty cheap and good quality IMO. Got these for $6.99/ea which included a Grade5 bolt, collar, washers, lock nut and rubber bushings. The MOOG brand was $1 more.

Part Number is K5254 $6.99/ea.

Sean,
What is the length of the bolt? My BJ70s would use the same hardware as your 60. Thanks

Sean,
What is the length of the bolt? My BJ70s would use the same hardware as your 60. Thanks

The bolt measures 8" from under hex head to end of threads. I have 1.5" extended shackles with flat saggy springs so you are probably looking at 3/4"~1" of lift only on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom