steering stabilizer with power steering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How many people that have saginaw conversions run without a steering stabilizer? I have heard that it is not needed because the steering box takes care of this function. Is this true? has anyone tried both ways and have a preference? please throw your opinions out here. thanks -Matt

i no got one. i think they are a waste on money. but for the wow factor i thought about getting one. i used my p/u alot hardcore and never needed one

thats cool, I actually don't want to run one if it I don't need to, I just hate it when one front tire hits an object and you almost break a thumb because the wheel spins. Is it undue wear and tear on the sag box?

I don't run a SS and it seems to be unneeded
for my less than hardcore wheeling.

Hi All:

From my experience no one does not need to run a steering stabilizer with a Saginaw PS conversion. Ran the rig that way for many years.

I have fitted one in the last year due to some vibration, which I believe is from the bias-ply Super Swampers now on the rig.

Regards,

Alan

I just hate it when one front tire hits an object and you almost break a thumb because the wheel spins.

if that's the same with power steering as with a manual, why did you feel the need to install power steering in the first place :confused:

d63802f6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom