Electrical gremlin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm having an electrical problem that i just can't seem to figure out. I' haven't had a chance to download the FSM yet, so i'm a bit lost.

Just bought a '95 80 series to replace our Jeep cherokee. When I test drove it, everything except the lockers worked fine(no CDL light). Tested the radio, power antenna and power mirrors to make sure they all worked and everything was fine. I end up buying it from the dealer, and on the way home i go to turn the radio on and nothing. The radio, the antenna, the power mirrors, and the dash clock all don't work now.

SO, my question is...do they all share a common power that i would've accidentally kicked under the dash or something? When the headlights are on, i have the lights on the radio buttons show up. I've checked the fuses. I tried putting a CD in to see if maybe it would help..it didn't. The only things that aren't working are the radio, antenna, clock and mirrors, ALL which worked when i test drove it an hour before i bought it.

Sorry for being long winded, and thanks in advance for the help.

did you ever figure this out????? Having the same problem with my 97 lx450

The radio, antenna and clock all get power from the Cig fuse (upper left, in dash fuse block). Can't find the mirrors.

The radio, antenna and clock all get power from the Cig fuse (upper left, in dash fuse block). Can't find the mirrors.

Thanks Pin Head! That was it.... I had only checked the Radio fuse in the block under the hood.... I was about ready to start peeling apart the dash to see if I could find a loose ground or something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom