Prospective members (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi!

Glad to meet you and your cruiser is beautiful:)
I will be getting in touch for those sliders!

Had lots of fun. Nice meeting all of you and saying hi to the ones I've previously met.

Can't wait to go wheeling.

Oh, and I'm getting a battery....soon!

Hi everyone,

My names Kevin

I have an 07 Fj Cruiser and a 83 FJ60, Used to have a 88 FJ 62 before but sold it.

I like to wheel any where and everywhere, just wish I had the time to!

Going to try and make it out to one of the meetings when I get the chance. :beer:

Hi everyone,

My names Kevin

I have an 07 Fj Cruiser and a 83 FJ60, Used to have a 88 FJ 62 before but sold it.

I like to wheel any where and everywhere, just wish I had the time to!

Going to try and make it out to one of the meetings when I get the chance. :beer:

Try and make it out if you can. We've got a few FJ Cruisers and quite a few 60's. I'll be driving my 62 down.

Try and make it out if you can. We've got a few FJ Cruisers and quite a few 60's. I'll be driving my 62 down.

Didn't get too close of a look, but from what I saw, Kevin's FJ Cruiser looks pretty beefy.:cool:

Update on me:

Intro'd myself a few months ago, and have since acquired a driver's license, a membership in the TLCA (woohoo!) and a possibly interested father with a 2008 Sequoia (which is 4WD) So, now that school's about to get out, I'll actually have time to make a meeting, like I've been promising for so long. Hope to talk to some of you guys soon.

Sorry for posting in here again, just thought it'd be good here.

Didn't get too close of a look, but from what I saw, Kevin's FJ Cruiser looks pretty beefy.:cool:

Thanks Mark! It may look beefy... but far from.:mad: After the mojave road, I noticed the tires were squeeling on turns, and looked closer and noticed the front driver wheel had a lot more negative camber then before......

maybe I'm just too rough on the thing.

Probably from going too fast on the whoops:D

the 60 is my daily driver for now

HI TO ALL<
Currently a TLCA member, just looking for a chapter to wheel with.
Anyway-My name is Bill (schnieb on mud site) have two 92 fj80's. The one I'm keeping has
an ARB front bumper with a 9.5 warn powerplant winch, MULE roofrack on order.
Currently doing homework on lifts, leaning towards FOR but not sure yet, they're kinda pricey.
Oh yea, live locally-Tujunga.

Forgot to ask, when is the next meeting?

Next meeting is Tuesday October 6th. We have few well built 80 guys. Look forward to seeing you at the meeting. 7pm at the Coco's off of Sunland Blvd.

-Randy

Hi all,

when is your next meeting?

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,
We had one last night. Our next get together will be our christmas party at BJ's in Burbank on Tuesday, Dec 8th.

Our next official meeting will be January 5th at the Coco's off Sunland Blvd, off the 210 freeway at 7:30pm in the back of the restaurant.
-Randy

Hello everyone, My name is Danny and I live in the west hills area of the SF valley and I’m 31 years old.
I’m a not so new member but I’ve been around the boards for some time now. I’ve been a LC member starting in 2005 but have been with the Toyota Tacoma clubs in early 2000.

I currently own a 1997 LX-450 stock lockers all the way around, OME 3” lift on BF 33’s, ARB bumper up front, and snorkel. Also just put a new head gasket in. It’s still a work in progress. LOL

I wheel mostly in SoCal but a few times a year I will wheel out in AZ and NV areas. I’ve also done some small trails up in the WA and OR areas too. My mode of off-roading is excursion type wheeling. Too many trails to list, but my claim to fame is that I was a second pit crew with a racing team from Conejo valley off road crew for Baja 1000 in 1998. I also Attended SnT a few years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join in the club.

Welcome to the club, it was nice meeting you on Tuesday night. Maybe I'll see you in Joshua Tree on the 13th.

Hello,

I have a 88 Fj62 that is due to be released from the shop in the next week or two. The latest upgrade is a H55 swap and an engine rebuild. I have not been off roading in a while, but I am looking forward to getting on the dirt very soon. I just rejoined the TLCA and would like to come and join your group. I also believe that I will be able to meet all safety requirements.

Thanks Ron.

Welcome and try to come to our next meeting, Jan 4th

Hello,

I have a 88 Fj62 that is due to be released from the shop in the next week or two. The latest upgrade is a H55 swap and an engine rebuild. I have not been off roading in a while, but I am looking forward to getting on the dirt very soon. I just rejoined the TLCA and would like to come and join your group. I also believe that I will be able to meet all safety requirements.

Thanks Ron.

Hello,

Thanks Ron.

Welcome Ron. Glad to see another FJ62 wagon around. I'd love to see the H55 my A440F is a PIA at the moment.

Hello Randy,

Thanks for acceptance - I hope to be at the Feb meeting with the newly transformed 88 FJ62 h55 conversion. I look forward to meeting you in person. I am currently a member of the 3FE@yahoogroups.com. How do I become a member of the Trail Crew group? I am new to most of this, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom