More Holiday Wheelin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
I would love to check out that area....hopefully my schedule will allow it!!

I am off from Dec 18 till back to work on Jan 3rd. I am in.

Lorna & I are in!

I'd like to join you guys with my "virgin" if you don't get into too much rock crawling. Haven't done the lift yet.

I remember that area. I called it the "Easter Island trail", since I didn't have a clue where the heck I was at. You know, the rock formation. We even saw wild horses in the canyons . Really intriguing area.
I wanna play too
I'm in

I would like to meet up with some of you between 12/22 - 1/1. I am coming in town to finalize job and visit my wife that lives in Gilbert.

I will be flying so I can't wheel but I can meet up when you all head out to put some names with faces.

I would like to meet up with some of you between 12/22 - 1/1. I am coming in town to finalize job and visit my wife that lives in Gilbert.

I will be flying so I can't wheel but I can meet up when you all head out to put some names with faces.

If you want to ride, there are often seats available.

I can offer the authentic 40 front bench ride experience :hillbilly:

And the all important airborne 40 experience.:hillbilly:

At least, you may have a power assist for your steering.:steer::hillbilly:

And the all important airborne 40 experience.:hillbilly:

according to some "expert" :rolleyes: my new springs will give better traction and eliminate wheel lifts :frown:

I intend to prove that theory wrong :hillbilly:

according to some "expert" :rolleyes: my new springs will give better traction and eliminate wheel lifts :frown:

I intend to prove that theory wrong :hillbilly:

I have not that you will succeed.:hillbilly:

It is great to have this huge outpouring of trail ideas!:eek: What, no one has a trails unchecked on their "would like to run" list?

Probably don't want to leave it 100% up to me. A discussion over the weekend went something like this: Why not just load up on Xmas eve, head to SE Utah and see what we find? This idea has big time draw for me!:hillbilly:

I'll be up in the Show Low area for a couple days between the 25th and the 1st, don't know exactly when yet. If anyone has something in mind I should check out, or wants to get together for a run let me know.

Probably don't want to leave it 100% up to me. A discussion over the weekend went something like this: Why not just load up on Xmas eve, head to SE Utah and see what we find? This idea has big time draw for me!:hillbilly:

Those always seem to be the most memorable trips, solo vehicle, no where to be, and the ability to go anywhere you want to point your wheels.

Maybe some snow wheeling?

Last edited:
Last year when we ran that long trail to the south from the camp ground; don't remember the name. There were some jeeps climbing the ridge north of the highway. Know anything about that trail?

SE Utah at this time of year :eek:

too frickin cold :doh:

.We should do some Superior / Globe area thing, camp, head to south to Tucson and do some south thing, then camp, then Head up to Bradshaws CK and Senator dirt road camp...then go through Prescott Valley over mingus in into verde valley....then cut across 17 and go toward fossil creek the back way...then cross verde at childs and head back through seven springs back to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom