Surprise M416 Find (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I decided not to do any chopping either. I was thinking of getting the stock lights but then found these cool round LED ones. They bolt right onto the mounting bracket without modification.

2300_2064_large.jpg

I like these lights. The housing is close to what came on the WWII trailers with full lens. The only thing I would want is both without the license plate light. No way I would put a licence on the outside.

Does anybody know if they make LEDs that are made to the standard bulb sockets.

so I opened both of the lights and only one of them actually has the license plate LEDs but both have provisions. There is a plug inside from the main board that powers the license LEDs, so you could just unplug it.

I like these lights. The housing is close to what came on the WWII trailers with full lens. The only thing I would want is both without the license plate light. No way I would put a licence on the outside.

Nice find! I would like to put led lights on my trailer, and these look like a good fit.

Black spray paint. :cheers:

Nice find! I would like to put led lights on my trailer, and these look like a good fit.

Not my find it was "wengejor" I'm running the stock metal housings and looking to update to LEDs I did notice the the site for LEDs that "1Fine40" posted said you get better light if you match the LED with the lens cover. I wonder if the ones that wengejor posted have red LEDs or just white LEDs with a red lens:hmm:

Look to be red LEDs for the red lens and white ones for the license plate lights.

Not my find it was "wengejor" I'm running the stock metal housings and looking to update to LEDs I did notice the the site for LEDs that "1Fine40" posted said you get better light if you match the LED with the lens cover. I wonder if the ones that wengejor posted have red LEDs or just white LEDs with a red lens:hmm:

@Living in the Past
Did you ever put the led bulbs in your trailer? I know this thread is from a while ago, but I want to do this including buying the gama goat lenses and thought I'd ask for feedback before buying. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom