WTB: Hardtop latch and j-hook catch (1) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Oh cruiser gods, please help a poor cruiserhead find a hardtop latch and j-hook for his FJ45 pickup...

I promise, I will take good care of my cruiser and pass along hard-to-find parts when I can! :p

Apparantly now you have TWO choices! I have some repros I made in steel a year or so ago, and now there are some in brass as well that Eric is making.

Life is good.:)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj45-classifieds-corner/100682-need-tie-down-clips-removable-top.html

I pm'd him a while ago but haven't yet gotten a response. I was wanting a set for me and a set for chef.

Mark you have some made and avail at Mark's off road? that is good to know as well. Now i can relax and focus on other stuff till i'm ready.

Erik, I do not have a huge supply. I only made a couple of dozen, and I sold a full set off to a guy in Lake Elsinore, and a set to Ghetto Fireman. I could count them if I was at the shop, but, as you know, I've got no Internet there [how I get my work done!] and reading this stuff at 10pm only goes so far.

I will hold a set for you in any regard, just cause you're you.;) As for chef, I'm still waiting for a call on that fj60 dizzy he and I spoke about.:rolleyes:

Chef is kinda offline, I'm slowly bringing him back into the Cruiser folds.. Lemme catchup from 2 other orders that are on their way to the house for "bodywork" stuff.. and I'll call the shop during business hours with CC info.
Thank you for being "oldschool"

Oh cruiser gods, please help a poor cruiserhead find a hardtop latch and j-hook for his FJ45 pickup...

I promise, I will take good care of my cruiser and pass along hard-to-find parts when I can! :p
Are you still looking for a H/T latch and J-hook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom