Cool wheeling video (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I gotta get one of those Chevrolet "task force" trucks! My 4runner would have broken down in the first four minutes! I'm only buying one if it comes with the spiffy helmet though...

Luke, I happen to have a pretty spiffy '58 Chevy 1/2T LWB, sitting in my garage as I write. All it needs is a transfer case to bolt behind the SM420, and one of those neat round pumkin front axles to be a real 4WD. Think it would be a bolt on thing. It would also be nice to score a PTO winch too, just in case. And if I search hard enough, I may have one of those spiffy helmets hiding in all the crap.

Luke, I happen to have a pretty spiffy '58 Chevy 1/2T LWB, sitting in my garage as I write. All it needs is a transfer case to bolt behind the SM420, and one of those neat round pumkin front axles to be a real 4WD. Think it would be a bolt on thing. It would also be nice to score a PTO winch too, just in case. And if I search hard enough, I may have one of those spiffy helmets hiding in all the ****.

Hey we can have a reenactment video, Luke can be one of those "professional drivers" and we can put a spiffy helmet on him...I can imagine it now...:popcorn:

all of the "Alexander Film Company" stuff is cool, its all filmed in the 50's and 60's around colorado springs, lots of GM commercials and stuff. they play it on one of the local channels late at night sometimes.

and i think that link had some off trail footage, dont let the greenies see it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom