You all might get a kick out of this :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
That was my April Fools joke. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'm leaving the clutch fork pink to remind me. The work is going great and I'm putting together a posting of the whole saga beginning with when I bought the truck about 7 years ago.

We have had a few folks pissed at us over the years but the 3 day saga of the pink 350 is by far the best ever!

My favorite comments from our e mail exchanges were, "No, I will not get used to it" and "Have you lost your fxxxing mind!"

Iron pig with some cut off wheel mods!

That was my April Fools joke. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I'm leaving the clutch fork pink to remind me. The work is going great and I'm putting together a posting of the whole saga beginning with when I bought the truck about 7 years ago.

I hear ya. Between work, and a new baby it's hard to get some time to put together the build thread. I'm still working on mine. :(
I do have a questions:
Where did you get the front and rear bumpers?
Like sno bored ask are the custom built?

Good luck on the build hope to see a build thread soon!

Bumpers

The front bumper is a custom that Lance at IPOR built for a truck he had (which I think has now been transformed into a rock buggy in an amazing thread in the Hardcore section). At the time he was thinking about selling the bumper without the bars but I don't know what he decided on that. I bought it, drove around with it for several years crushing every Prius I could find, then did some modifications for this build. The rear bumper is from IPOR, they sold it as their 55 bumper. This one didn't have the mounts for a tire rack,etc.
Progress continues and I'm hopeful to get the truck back soon. When I get time I'll post but in the meantime check the link to album to see some great pictures.

Thats cool! When you got the bumper was it painted camo? I remember painting it and the rest of the pig it was on camo, at the 1st Iron Pig Offroad building. That was a several years and a couple of buildings ago.

The front bumper is a custom that Lance at IPOR built for a truck he had (which I think has now been transformed into a rock buggy in an amazing thread in the Hardcore section). At the time he was thinking about selling the bumper without the bars but I don't know what he decided on that. I bought it, drove around with it for several years crushing every Prius I could find, then did some modifications for this build. The rear bumper is from IPOR, they sold it as their 55 bumper. This one didn't have the mounts for a tire rack,etc.
Progress continues and I'm hopeful to get the truck back soon. When I get time I'll post but in the meantime check the link to album to see some great pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom