Shift Nob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hi All last saturday, I go with a good upholsterer to do that ..

newleather.jpg

When I bought my bueauty 80, those parts looks really ugly .. off course the use, so I order from wheel sking the steering wheel cover and do this other ( little ) things to get a god inside look.

wheeskin.jpg

Also I pullout this cencer console, and repaint it .. so I have funny story in this.

The upholsterer askme about pullout the shift knob, Ohh I said, that it's easy . ! ( yea right .. ! )

You must need to see my face when I try to put apart the OD switch and it take to pieces in my hands .. oooooooooo God .. !!!!! I pass about 3 ours studing the better way to assemble it again .. lucke I can do .. !

I need to put a new cover on my shifter also. I don't know about pulling it though. Anyone know where I can get a cover for it and one for the steering wheel to match?

i see a Sub Fuel tank button there. Lucky you!

Dave

4WD Toyota Owner Magazine said:
i see a Sub Fuel tank button there. Lucky you!

Dave

Thanks Dave .. yes I have sub tank and double AC .. :D

double-ac-tank.jpg

Rusty Shackleford said:
I need to put a new cover on my shifter also. I don't know about pulling it though. Anyone know where I can get a cover for it and one for the steering wheel to match?

Maybe the people of wheelskin http://www.wheelskin.com can make some cover for you

David, did the upholsterer install the shift knob cover for you, or did you put it on yourself? If he could make another one, and you could post it to me, I'd buy one!

OZCAL said:
David, did the upholsterer install the shift knob cover for you, or did you put it on yourself? If he could make another one, and you could post it to me, I'd buy one!

He makes it .. and I saw ( past of sew .. ? ) it. it's very easy but have some tricks .. So I can write those instructions for you ..

The real issue is, I'm in Panamá .. :D

Hey Tapage
what is the double a/c? I seen some pictures of some vents above the 2nd row seats. Is this the double a/c?

Hey Tapage
what is the double a/c? I seen some pictures of some vents above the 2nd row seats. Is this the double a/c?

yep .. you have it and control it separately from the front .. also have another evaporator in the cargo area for the rear AC ..

here it's the rear control for the rear AC over the second row ..

rear-ac.jpg

rear vents ..

doble-ac.jpg

That's a nice option. I really wish we had that over here. My wife would love that option.

Drooling. Shiznit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom