T.L.C.A Banners for events. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wardfoto.com
Please post up if you would like a banner for your wheeling event. T.L.C.A banners will be provided to clubs that are hosting sanctioned events. If we can, We will also get a banner out to non-sanctioned events, but sanctioned events (obviously) get priority.

Please post up if you would like a banner for your wheeling event. T.L.C.A banners will be provided to clubs that are hosting sanctioned events. If we can, We will also get a banner out to non-sanctioned events, but sanctioned events (obviously) get priority.

How much are the banners to produce? I'd like one for my garage.

I think they are about the same as whatever we were paying last year - do you remember how much they were when you were placing the orders?

No clue, I didn't pay for them, just called in the quantity and sent the artwork.

Art, I'll pm you the price when I can find it. Perhaps we should make a few for the merch store... Hmmmm
See? now you've got the brain working again...sheesh... :)

Art, I'll pm you the price when I can find it. Perhaps we should make a few for the merch store... Hmmmm
See? now you've got the brain working again...sheesh... :)

Hey Justin, please copy me on that price. I'll work with you, Jennifer and Matt to get those into our store. First, Matt has to get a technical issue with the store software and how it interacts with AllPack's software straightened out.

The banners are in for the events, and ready to ship. Please email me at the address in the sig line (gmail)
and get me your shipping info, so that these banners can start getting some use!!

Please keep in mind that when the event is over, the banner will need to come back to me, so that it can then go to the next event that needs it.

Please keep in mind that when the event is over, the banner will need to come back to me, so that it can then go to the next event that needs it.

The banners are for the events to keep for future years. Each event gets their own TLCA banners so each year, attendees know it is a TLCA event. This whole thing came up a couple years ago when we only had about 3 banners and had to ship them from one event to another and the whole thing broke down. Much easier if they are already in the possession of the event organizers for re-use each year.

Would it make sense to give each chapter a TLCA banner? They can use the banner for any of their get togethers, rather than just saying that if your chapter has an event then you get a banner? I don't think the cost on these is over $30, that's not much to give back to a chapter for supporting the national organization. Make it part of the chapters responsibility that the current president of said chapter is responsible for it, unless of course the chapter is large enough they have a sergeant of arms or such.

Would it make sense to give each chapter a TLCA banner? They can use the banner for any of their get togethers, rather than just saying that if your chapter has an event then you get a banner? I don't think the cost on these is over $30, that's not much to give back to a chapter for supporting the national organization. Make it part of the chapters responsibility that the current president of said chapter is responsible for it, unless of course the chapter is large enough they have a sergeant of arms or such.

That is a good idea, Art. This originally came up when there was a discussion on bodreps about TLCA events, and some people commented that they went to a TLCA event and didn't even know it was a TLCA event. While the sponsoring chapter does the lion's share of the work to be sure, we wanted to have TLCA properly represented as well.

I still like your idea of getting some of these into our store as well.

Happy cruisin'!

We'll need to ask Jon what the cost was, he was the spearhead on that, I don't know what it cost.
Once we know cost, we can work out the details of how to get as many as we choose to do for distribution, and for sale in the website.

Ok, so all banners are sent that have been requested, anybody else want one for an upcoming event??
I know I have one pending request, but haven't had lots of requests so far.
So, if you want one for your event, please let me know, so that I can get the process rolling.
Remember to email me at the gmail address in the sig line with your event name and mailing info so I can get the banner mailed out!!

Thank you for sending the banner out for Rubithon. Looked great.

This was the only picture I have of it.
Dave
Banner to post.jpg

Any chance we can get one for our even in late September? If not, could we get the graphic file and have one made ourselves locally?

Thanks - Chris Rech - Tornado Alley Cruisers

Hi Chris,

I believe we have several left. Contact MSVP Justin Ward. His info is in Toyota Trails and on our web site.

Ironically, we have them made in Missouri :)

Would like to get one for our Spring Tide Ride in Late April 2011. Don't think we'll have everything together for sanctioning next year...

Would like to get one for our Spring Tide Ride in Late April 2011. Don't think we'll have everything together for sanctioning next year...

Hey Brian,

We'll get you a banner, but what makes you think you won't have your stuff together enough to be sanctioned? We try to make it easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom