Belton 2 inch lift springs + shackles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those look pretty fresh - are they still available? Where in Aurora are you located? I'm a stone's throw from Grand View High School.

Thanks!

Todd

They are very nice springs, and i still got em. Im in SE Aurora by Southlands mall. hit me up 303-526-8411

Those look pretty fresh - are they still available? Where in Aurora are you located? I'm a stone's throw from Grand View High School.

Thanks!

Todd

If they went to whom I think then I assume i'll be transporting them?

yes Erik... thanks

I"m sure the rear passenger can snuggle with some springs. :) Chef needs some snuggle time with cruiser parts anyway. It's a crew cab ford powerstroke. Probably be ok. might have to leave the tailgate down.
I'll be taking the tool box out of the back tho. Looking forward to seeing everyone and or meeting everyone.
I"ll have to show discretion at the event tho and not accumulate a bunch of other stuff.

I"m sure the rear passenger can snuggle with some springs. :) Chef needs some snuggle time with cruiser parts anyway. It's a crew cab ford powerstroke. Probably be ok. might have to leave the tailgate down.
I'll be taking the tool box out of the back tho. Looking forward to seeing everyone and or meeting everyone.
I"ll have to show discretion at the event tho and not accumulate a bunch of other stuff.

hey man definitely looking forward to the rally too. Ill probably bring all my other stuff im trying to sell so bring some dough. jk. he he he. probably will be looking for trades or sell the stuff for cheap though... never been to one of these things, is this particular rally a big deal?

"is this particular rally a big deal? "

Dunno, Never been.. it'll be nice to get away from the 100+ heat index and 90% humidity tho!

hey man definitely looking forward to the rally too. Ill probably bring all my other stuff im trying to sell so bring some dough. jk. he he he. probably will be looking for trades or sell the stuff for cheap though... never been to one of these things, is this particular rally a big deal?

I don't know either. been wanting to get to it for a few years now. I'm bringing lots of stuff also, hopefully to leave more than I come home with.

erics (Eric from Des Moines, Iowa) bought the springs after initially offering half of my asking price. I received an offer locally to purchase the springs, however I had already been talking with eric. to honor his initial interest in the springs I offered another chance to purchase the springs before I showed them to the other party. after some consideration he decided to purchase the springs only if I could "sweeten the deal" at which time I offered the mini ifs hubs and brand new in the box OME shackles for an additional charge.

after some discussion here on Mud it seems that many people remove a leaf from a spring pack to "level" out their ride.

this was not covered in the attached link above, just thought that should be known

Resolution has been met, springs and parts are going to a new home, (Not mine but i'll help with instal) Everyone seems to be happier thread closed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom