FAQ Online Repair Manual Sources (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This link contains many manuals for various vehicles including Landcruiser. The manuals for the landcruiser are under "Toyota workshop and repair manuals"

The site can get busy due to the traffic. If you cant get through try again later;)

Master Portal - forums.bauchan.org

**** LINK IS DEAD AS OF 28 APRIL 2020 ****

Last edited by a moderator:
as other people know of links to downloads please post them to this thread. Thanks Roscoe. I will sticky this for a while then try to keep it in the FAQ.

Let us know if the links are working. I tried one and it failed,not sure if the problem is at my end or not.

His links worked for me, just remember they are HUGE files.

This thread rocks! Keep posting manual links guys!!!!!

Just popping this up to let you know the URI above has altered slightly. :D That one above will redirect to the new one, but this is the new location for those files:

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

Both the top link and bottom link will work fine, but the latter link is the preferred one. :) Just been doing some spring cleaning and updating on the site, so it's now using a new download server software. :)

Matt

:beer:

Just popping this up to let you know the URI above has altered slightly. :D That one above will redirect to the new one, but this is the new location for those files:

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

Both the top link and bottom link will work fine, but the latter link is the preferred one. :) Just been doing some spring cleaning and updating on the site, so it's now using a new download server software. :)

Matt

Is this your site? If so :beer::beer:... My hats off to you!

Thanks very much for such a nice collection. This thread will remain a sticky at the top of the pile.

Welcome Matt to mud!

I copied this thread from the diesel section. To see for updates or more manuals please go there too.

I have a toyota FJ70 model 95 and i will like to buy a lock differential but i don no if the size is 8 ,8.8 or 9.25 some one now this size and how i can identify

Hi Nelson You should have started a new thread for this. The info for your diff is on the aluminium body plate on the firewall.
You should have something like K 08 2 or 5(lsd)
K= 9.5" ,08 =4.11 ratio , 2= open diff
Have a look here http://www.cruiserfaq.com/09-01.php

Note whether your front diff is high or low pinion when ordering the front locker if you buying both

Bump.... Im still in search for a 13BT and BJ74 (I know its similar to the 73, but there are SOME differences right?) manual... anyone have a location on one yet? Be it electronic or paper?

The 3B manual usually covers the 13BT ,11B and some other B variants

Have not seen any downloads of it.

I bought the paper manuals, it is in two parts.

Anything in particular that you need to know? If only a couple of pages I could scan them for you.

There are a couple of pages that I have previously scanned in for others, here...

Toyota 70 Series Repair Manual pictures by SimonInAustralia - Photobucket

Toyota 1HZ Engine Repair Manual pictures by SimonInAustralia - Photobucket

Looking for the wiring diagram of the Electric locking hub circuit. It would be awesome if you had it.

Thanks,
John

Just picked up a Toyota publication 36262E for my 1988 BJ75. All good--great, in fact, but there's one omission. No reference to the cable actuated locking differentials. I realize that the publication date for this manual is October 1984, which is a year or two before the lockers became available, but the one I have was actually printed in 1994 and claims to be "updated" from the original. Anybody know if there was a subsequent version of the manual with the locking diff info, or if Toyota published an addendum or separate publication with the info?

HA! Seek and ye shall find. In case anyone stumbles upon this thread looking for the same info, there's about 5 pages of info on the cable locking differentials in Toyota publication 36274. It references the locking differentials as installed in 60 series 'Cruisers, but the info is good. If anyone can point me to more comprehensive info specifically for the 70 series, please do.

What info are you after
EA04C728-5D2E-47B9-9394-5A982F1DD97A.jpeg

1970 to 2000

Last edited:
Not sure if this helps as it is for the 1990+ models, but I translated this wiring manual a couple of months ago. If anyone finds any typos or things that should be changed please PM me the details.
Dropbox - '90-'92 70-Series Wiring Manual.pdf

I can help depending on what engine you have because the info required is in the engine manuals. Toyota haven't changed much over the years let me know what engine and I see what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom